Sunday, April 4, 2010

Review Time

Well, it's that time of the semester. Time to start looking back at previous weeks topics and reviewing.

We have covered a lot of material this semester and thanks to Jessica and her micro-teaching, I was able to review a good amount of our class topics.

What I liked about the review was that we weren't just fed all of the information all over again.

Instead, we were forced to THINK.

Given a couple of minutes, we had to make a list of all the concepts, skills, experiences, and theories learned during the course.

At first, I had a hard time. I could not think of a lot of the material we had previously covered. Eventually, it started to come back to me.

Under concepts I wrote content analysis, task analysis, aims, goals and objectives, learning standards, and the pedagogical system.

For skills I had creating a wiki, writing objectives, Webspiration, creating graphic organizers, and blogging.

Experiences included fieldwork, micro-teaching, group presentations, and designing a unit plan.

Finally, for theories, I wrote Bloom's Taxonomy, Gardner's Multiple Intelligences, and Cognitive Theory.

After making my own list and then listening to others share theirs, it was amazing to see how much we really went over so far this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment