Saturday, July 31, 2010

No More Pencils, No More Books, No More Teacher's Dirty Looks!


After taking this course, this saying has new meaning.

21st century learners are finding other ways to learn now without bulky textbooks and pencils.

This class has taught me so much about technology and how to use it in the classroom.

I knew there were plenty of tools available to enhance student learning, but the resources out there are really never ending.

If there was one thing from this class I learned, it's that I need not be afraid to try new things.

Honestly, I had no clue how to use a lot of the resources required for the course, but by just exploring I was able to figure them out.

So for the pencils and books, while they will never truly be replaced in the classroom, they are certainly starting to take the back burner to technology.

As for the, "no more teachers dirty looks" part, I don't know...I don't see that going away any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment