Saturday, July 31, 2010

Parents Need to Be Informed

For our final group project, we had the task of making a newsletter using Web 2.0 tools. My group made our using Glogster.

I still had some issues using Glogster, but overall it was a little better using it this time around than before.

The newsletter uses a video to explain what Classroom 2.0 is to parents. We also decided to come up with an overall theme that could be incorporated with all of the content area. For this we worked with immigration.

All of the projects for science, social studies, ELA, and math were connected to immigration.

All of the projects required students to use technology.

Newsletters are a great way for teachers to keep in contact with parents. I will be making newsletters to send home to my students in the future.

To view my group's newsletter, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment